Aldelano Solar Cold Chain Solutions is proud to be an exhibitor at the Power-Gen International show from December 5th to 7th.
As the World’s Largest Power Generation Event, POWER-GEN International is the industry leader in providing comprehensive coverage of the trends, technologies, and issues facing the generation sector.
More than 1,400 companies from all sectors of the industry exhibit each year to benefit from the exposure to more than 20,000 attendees. Displaying a wide variety of products and services, POWER-GEN International represents a horizontal look at the industry with key emphasis on new solutions and innovations for the future.
Aldelano Solar Cold Chain Solutions will be booth number, 5448.
Aldelano Solar Cold Chain Solutions offers robust, industrial-grade solar refrigeration, solar power generation, solar atmospheric water & ice generation We provide the most long-lasting solar products on the market.
Benefits of Attending:
- See the latest technologies, innovations, and trends from over 1,400 exhibitors
- Learn how to successfully implement these innovations into your operations to cut costs, maximize efficiencies, improve visibility, and reduce risk
- Network with thousands of other industry professionals
- Get insight into practical solutions to complex problems, including valuable skills that will better equip you to do your job better
- Hear from powerful speakers with innovative ways to tackle the latest industry challenges
- Investigate real-world case studies
In 2017, POWER-GEN International is going back to its roots and will cover ALL forms of power generation broken up into 14 tracks. Nearly 300 industry experts from all over the world will present new solutions and innovations for the future. Full conference attendees will also earn 10 PDH credit hours. Make sure to register as a full conference attendee to take advantage of all these opportunities.
The conference sessions are organized into multiple concurrent session tracks, including:
- Gas Turbine Technologies
- Flexible Generation & On-Site Power
- Gas-Fired Power Plants
- Energy Storage
- Emissions Control
- Power Project Financing
- Plant Performance
- The Digital Power Plant
- Material Handling
- Clean Coal Technologies
- Utility-Scale Renewable Power
- Distributed Renewable Power
- Nuclear Power
- Business Trends & Regulatory Issues
Click HERE for the full conference track details!
Displaying a wide variety of products and services, our exhibit hall serves as an absolute mecca for face-to-face business in the power generation market. Thousands of our attendees walk through the hall entrance to see products and meet the teams behind them. Our 1,400+ exhibitors are among the highest in quality – and in quantity. CLICK HERE to view the floor plan and list of exhibiting companies.